Computer provisions and freedoms
The information collected by LOVIE&CO during an order from the Customer is necessary for the management of the transaction and, for this purpose, may be communicated in whole or in part to the LOVIE&CO service providers involved in the execution of the order.
The Customer is informed that this same personal data may also be collected by an organization in charge of the analysis of orders and the fight against credit card fraud.
In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, known as "Informatique et Libertés", the Customer has at any time a right of access, rectification, modification and deletion of personal data on whether they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal or out of date.
Subject to your consent, the collection of your personal data may also allow you to receive our newsletters, promotional offers or commercial site.
The Customer also has the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, that personal data concerning him are subject to processing. Such an opposition will however make it impossible to execute the order.
The Customer can exercise these rights by sending a postal letter with proof of identity to the following address :
70 avenue Victor Hugo
This is information about you as a natural person that you have voluntarily communicated to LOVIE&CO via the various communication channels and which is essential for the processing of your order (such as in particular your name, first name, email address, telephone number. telephone, postal address).
We inform you that the information that must be provided to LOVIE&CO is marked visibly with an asterisk on our website.
Information not marked with an asterisk is optional.
This information is essential for processing your orders; unfortunately, these cannot be processed in the absence of this information.
During the consultation of the site, information relating to the browsing of Customers may be saved in "Cookies" files installed on their terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone). These cookies are issued by LOVIE&CO in order to facilitate navigation on the site and allow to recognize the browser of the Customers when they are connected to the Site.
These cookies are issued in order to:
- Establish attendance statistics (number of visits, page views, abandonment in the order process)
- Adapt the presentation of the Site to the display preferences of the terminals,
- Store information entered in forms, manage and secure access to reserved and personal areas such as the Customer account and manage the shopping basket.
- LOVIE&CO reserves the right to implement cookies in the Customer's computer during visits to the Site.
A cookie is a small file that is sent to the Client's computer and stored on his hard drive. If the Customer is registered with LOVIE&CO, his computer will store a cookie identifier that will save time each time he returns to the LOVIE&CO site because he will remember the email address of the Customer.
A cookie does not identify the Client but is intended to report any previous Customer visit to the Site to help LOVIE&CO customize its services.
The Customer can express and modify at any time his wishes regarding cookies, by the means described below.
The Site uses third-party computer applications that allow the Customer to share Site content with other people or to let other people know about the content of the Site. (Social networks such as Facebook, "Google +", "Twitter", etc.). When the Customer consults a page of the Site containing a "Share" or "Like" button, his browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of the social network concerned. If it is connected to the social network during its navigation, the application buttons are used to link the pages consulted to his account. If he interacts by means of plug-ins, for example by clicking on the "Like" button or leaving a comment, the corresponding information will be transmitted to the social network concerned and published on his account. If the Customer does not want social networks to link the information collected through the Site to his account, he must disconnect from the relevant social network before visiting the Site. LOVIE&CO is in no way responsible for the content or operation of any of the social networks, including those that may be linked to the Site.
Purposes of the collected data
When you come into contact with LOVIE&CO via the various communication channels, the collection of your personal data may have the following purposes:
- The provision of access to the Site and access to your dedicated customer area to allow you, in particular, to consult and track your orders
- The execution of the orders you have placed on the Site (in particular the monitoring and return of products as well as any complaints)
- Sending information letters (newsletters) and any other documentation (brochures in particular) that you have requested
- Answer your questions
- Inform you of new similar items that may interest you
- Process requests on orders
Your data may also be used for commercial purposes :
- Management of any registration and unsubscription to newsletters at your request
- Communication of information relating to LOVIE&CO and its partners: news, products and services, commercial prospecting and personalized offers.
Retention period of your data
As responsible for processing your personal data, LOVIE&CO implements all the technical and organizational measures necessary to respect the protection of your personal data.
We store this information for a period that is proportionate and necessary for the purpose for which we are processing it and in any case for the period necessary to meet a legal or regulatory obligation. The data is kept for a period that does not exceed the period necessary for the following purposes:
- Newsletter: your data will be kept as long as your subscription is active. You can end it at any time by unsubscribing at the link that will be provided.
- Execution of an order: the data necessary to process your request will be kept for a maximum period of three years from your last order or from our last contact.
- Commercial offers: your data will be kept as long as you agree to receive our commercial offers. You can refuse them at any time by unsubscribing in the link that will be indicated.